top of page

Early Awakening

March 2006

This all happened last year in 2005, around the time of June. I was staying the night at my friend Charlotte's house.

Before I tell you what happened, I am going to tell you a bit about Charlotte.

She's from Canada and at that time, she was one of my best friends. She and I have always been fascinated with the paranormal experiences of other people and while surfing the web one day, I found this web site and have just gotten the courage to put this up. She and I were extremely scared. So scared, we ran to her neighbors house and spent the rest of the night there.

Well, now lets continue. It was real late, probably about 3:30 AM and her and I were eating those Pixie Stix Candy Tubes to try to stay awake. We were laughing and having fun when all of a sudden we both felt extremely tired. So we decided to go to sleep.

Charlotte has a bunk-bed so I was sleeping on the bottom while she slept on the top. At 4:45 I remember opening my eyes and squinting at the clock (you have to sit up to see it from the top bunk. I also noticed, out of the corner of my eye, that there was a dark figure like a small boy around the ages of 10 or 11 years old. I turned and looked and the 'boy' ran off.

Charlotte has a little brother named Scott, so I thought it had been Scott spying on us again. I brushed it off and lay down. Before you read the rest, please let me tell you that you need to refrain from reading this next part to anyone under the age of 10.

As I was sleeping, I was dreaming this awful dream of a boy's murder on a Creek down at a local park. The whole time thinking "I was just at this park with Charlotte so I would have seen this happen if it really did, so it can't possibly have happened", but I was wrong. At 5:00 AM, I remember waking up to the door creaking shut as if someone had been watching us and tried to run out as not to be caught. I had goosebumps, but I made my way down the long hallway towards Scott's room. What I saw made my goosebumps grow to ostrichbumps! Scott was sound asleep in his bed, and had apparently had not been stirring in a long time. That meant it couldn't have been him watching us. I ran back to Charlotte's room and shut and locked the door. Charlotte woke up from the door slamming and sat up. She asked me what was wrong and I told her everything. She immediately seemed to be wide awake and started talking about what had happened like asking me questions. I was shaking and from the dim light, I could tell she was too, cause we both knew what was happening. There was a ghost in the house with us.

We sat up till about 5:25. Then all of a sudden, the speaker and stereo in the living room turned on full volume and started playing a strange noise that was so loud, everyone in the family came out and stared at the machine. It was a blank noise, like white noise when a tape is over. Then, through the noise a voice that struggled to speak whispered "Yellow Red White and Blue, help, creek runs slowly over blood rocks, help..." then a long pause, then "help... me... pleeeeeeeeease" and as the voice carried on the please, it seemed to get smaller and softer. Then the stereo shut off a long with the speakers and everyone just stared at it. We all knew we could feel a presence in the room that wasn't each other's. Then me and Charlotte ran to the door and went next door (Charlotte has a friend next door) and stayed the night there.

I don't know what happened after that. Me and her just kinda drifted apart and we never speak much to each other anymore. But as you can imagine, I am kind of glad. I don't have to go back to that house ever again. But when we did talk last, she said the hauntings had continued and never stopped. So I told her about my dream. She said she had had the same one at about 4:50, and she remembered that I had said that the boy was watching us at 4:45 then almost got seen again at 5:00. That seemed like a strange happening, but I assure you the things in this story are all the way, 100% true!Thank you for reading.

00:00 / 01:04
bottom of page