top of page

Nightly Visitors (1)

Rob, MI, USA
August 2002

It started off like any other night. I went to brush my teeth, and go to the bathroom. I sat in my room watching TV for a while, and then I dozed off. I woke up at about 3:45 in the morning with the sudden urge of having to go to the bathroom. My eyes were sore and I began rubbing them as I walked down the hallway.

As I approached the bathroom to open the door, I heard a noise in the living room. I opened my eyes wide with a sense of curiosity and lingering fear. "Who would be up at this hour,"? I thought. My parents go to bed late but they would never stay up this long. I walked slowly down the hall to glance into the living room. I saw three people in the room. One a tall man with a brown coat. A woman was standing next to him, then they turned their backs to me. A kid, about 8 or 9 was sitting on a cushion, playing with yo- yo in his hands. I froze. My skin rose with a tingling sensation. I yelled and turned on the light. Immediately, they were gone.

About 2 weeks later, after I came to the conclusion that I was hallucinating, I again made myself comfortable I my room, ready for a good night's sleep. I turned off my light and shut my eyes. Not too long after, I heard a noise within my room as if someone were clapping. I yelled, once again, and looked around. This time it was only a woman, but she was wearing a necklace and was pacing around in my room. I quickly turned the light on. She vanished.

About and hour and a half after that I was able to get back into bed, after walking around asking myself if I was going insane. I went to sleep and was dozing off when my covers lifted and began fluttering violently in the air. I screamed and ran to the other side of my room, in a cold sweat.

The next morning I told my parents everything. Every single detail. They didn't believe me. They said I have an active imagination. I don't bother telling them what else happens in my room past midnight.

Rob, MI, USA
00:00 / 01:04
bottom of page